Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well I wish I was back in the land of cotton ...

I know it has been a while since I posted anything, but I need you to know that I have been a busy little boy.
Travel has been going well. One thing I've realized is that high school kids are just high school kids no matter how you dress them or where they live. A couple weeks ago, I was at a military prep school receiving a most wonderful tour from their college counselor, when we came upon two students making out in a stair well. I was told they would be disciplined heavily for such an infraction.
Tonight I just felt like going to Gettysburg, so I drove there for dinner. It was only about an hour and I must say that driving through the battlefield in the dark is spooky.
Other than that, things are going as planned. Sorry there is no more news, but what is there to say?

No comments: